The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2019 playoffs

By Mcarovil
2/27/2018 7:52 pm
Good luck in the wildcard round.

I pull the talons. We haven’t beat them yet. Number one offense and defense. Almost impossible to game plan against. Some day we might get to Infiniti level. Come on SIM, land on the BURN!! Ha ha.

Re: 2019 playoffs

By Infinity on Trial
2/27/2018 8:30 pm
This one didn't go your way, but our game in another league is one of my all-time favorites: https://die-hard-fans.myfootballnow.com/box/72

By Mcarovil
2/27/2018 8:36 pm
Ha. That was a good one. I’m 0 fer against you there as well. Represent the division well!

By kicker10bog
2/27/2018 8:47 pm
GG trslick!

That was a close one. My pricey FA LB had an important INT.

By coachgdub
2/27/2018 8:57 pm
I almost had Riptide today. I changed my entire team game plan and that kept me in the game. I also think it contributed to some turnovers which eventually doomed me.

Good game through and through and I'm proud my team showed well in the playoffs.

We just had our team meeting and the team is cleaning out their lockers and are headed to their various destinations for the off-season.

We're making some huge changes this offseason that I hope will have us back in the playoffs next year.

See ya next season.

Gdub

By Dash
2/27/2018 9:05 pm
coachgdub wrote:
I almost had Riptide today. I changed my entire team game plan and that kept me in the game. I also think it contributed to some turnovers which eventually doomed me.

Good game through and through and I'm proud my team showed well in the playoffs.

We just had our team meeting and the team is cleaning out their lockers and are headed to their various destinations for the off-season.

We're making some huge changes this offseason that I hope will have us back in the playoffs next year.

See ya next season.

Gdub

GG Coachgdub!

was exciting game to watch..defense's were locked in..was a game of punting and field position..then the turnovers. Great season!

By trslick
2/28/2018 9:59 am
GG Kicker, the ghost D got ran over!

By Dash
3/01/2018 5:41 pm
Tonight Rancho Cucamonga!

Tomorrow the World!! but more than likely a cold shower and a cab ride home lol

Good luck Mwd

By Dash
3/01/2018 8:37 pm
Almost pulled it off! great Game mwd. Helluva battle!

I clung to 7 point lead with about 1:30 left. hadn't given up the big play all game and the tying 75 yard TD on a broken tackle. My QB had 4INTS didn't help my cause. Good luck in the CC

By kicker10bog
3/01/2018 8:44 pm
Gg eyeball!

I'm impressed with the way you shut down my offense. Also impressed with how my defense played versus yours.

Also, this is the first and hopefully last time I watch a game on the phone. Lol