League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2019 playoffs

By GrandadB - League Admin
3/01/2018 10:24 pm
Dash wrote:
Almost pulled it off! great Game mwd. Helluva battle!

I clung to 7 point lead with about 1:30 left. hadn't given up the big play all game and the tying 75 yard TD on a broken tackle. My QB had 4INTS didn't help my cause. Good luck in the CC

Great gameplanning by both, solid defenses, the play overuse caught up and hurt the Rips in OT.

By mwd65
3/02/2018 10:36 am
Wow! Great game, Dash!

The whole game it seemed I couldn't get the ball past midfield. I'm very lucky to get that late TD to send to OT. The best call of the game...OT coin flip!

Great job this season, Dash!

By CrazyRazor
3/02/2018 1:09 pm
GG Infinity. After the way you dismantled me in the 1st half, I was hoping the 2nd half would go the way it did. Even then I had a difficult time stopping you. I thought you had broken one more big play at the end. I'm surprised my CB caught you.

3/03/2018 2:43 am
GG and great season you had Red Rocks! you have done a great job with that team Grid, congrats!

By eyeballll
3/03/2018 5:36 pm
kicker10bog wrote:
Gg eyeball!

I'm impressed with the way you shut down my offense. Also impressed with how my defense played versus yours.

Also, this is the first and hopefully last time I watch a game on the phone. Lol

That was a great defensive battle, Kicker! Your defense was tough to crack, it's a good thing my D came to play as well... I never felt comfortable with my lead, I figured you'd come back... it's a good thing there isn't 5 quarters, I'd have lost it! Good luck next season...

3/04/2018 8:09 am
The four teams with the best regular season records all go on to the Conf Champ games now, heckuva round coming up, good luck to all. Dont leave anything on the table in your gameplanning and rules for these games!

The Event is a home 2 pt fav over the Witches, and the Dragons are home at even vs the Cobras.
Last edited at 3/04/2018 8:10 am

By CrazyRazor
3/04/2018 8:47 pm
GG eyeballll! Every time my team opens up kicking a bunch of FG's I get nervous. You had me on the ropes early and I was happy to see my boys fight back in the 2nd quarter. I'm gonna chalk the 2nd half up to my defense catching the breaks and forcing your QB into some costly fumbles. That was what turned the tide in my opinion. I knew you would take the lead late at 28-26. My concern was with how my team would respond. As I'm sure it was your concern as well. Great season! I'll do my best to rep our Conference in the Title game against the Dragons.

Speaking of the Dragons.....Good luck, GrandadB!! (But not too much) ;) I know we both want this title.

By mwd65
3/04/2018 8:57 pm
Great job, GrandadB!

I'm a little disappointed the Cobras didn't give a better performance in this one, but your D made the plays. 3 INT's and 3 lost fumbles led to our demise.

RCC lost 2 games this year, both to the Dragons.

Best of luck to you and CR in the League Championship. This should be a good one!

By eyeballll
3/04/2018 8:57 pm
Wow, that was a REALLY great game! So many lead changes, I thought we were heading to overtime! I agree with you, your defensive line play was the difference, this game was won in the trenches... and my secondary could have played better, you made a lot of clutch passes to keep drives alive. And looking forward to next year, I was 15-0 against the league and 0-2 against CraRa... I'll be looking for you next year!

Both of last year's finalists will be sitting in the sidelines for this one... Congrats to CraRa and Grandad, good luck in the final!

By Dash
3/04/2018 9:01 pm
Unbelievable Games..especially that Salem vs Maine. Salem had some fight in them to crawl back to even at the half after falling behind 2 TD in 1st Qtr and a 1/2. then to finish strong with killer D.

When watching Glendora vs RCC. it was tight at 1st then Glendora started creating turnovers and capitalizing, it never really got out of hand but as it unfolded i never had doubt that Glendora would relinquish the lead.

Good luck to CrazyRazor and GrandadB!! and Great seasons mwd and eyeballl.