The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2019 playoffs

By GrandadB - League Admin
3/04/2018 9:42 pm
Feel very fortunate to come out on top in that one, both defenses were awesome creating turnovers. If someone told me that the Dragons would win this one with 4 interceptions thrown and no TD passes, I would have seriously doubted it. That was just a case of the breaks, mwd, whoever got the most wins. The Cobras won it all last season, and could have re-peated, but this league has several teams that can win it all, and more on the rise, which makes a league a lot more fun imho. I was surprised that we were able to get a few nice runs in there, last game you shut the run down bigtime. I had reduced the run plays as a result. OK, Witches (Crazy), great win vs a great team, neither of us got here easily, lol. Best of luck, let's put on a great Victory Bowl. cheers! gdb
Last edited at 3/04/2018 9:43 pm

By punisher
3/05/2018 11:12 pm
GrandadB wrote:
Feel very fortunate to come out on top in that one, both defenses were awesome creating turnovers. If someone told me that the Dragons would win this one with 4 interceptions thrown and no TD passes, I would have seriously doubted it. That was just a case of the breaks, mwd, whoever got the most wins. The Cobras won it all last season, and could have re-peated, but this league has several teams that can win it all, and more on the rise, which makes a league a lot more fun imho. I was surprised that we were able to get a few nice runs in there, last game you shut the run down bigtime. I had reduced the run plays as a result. OK, Witches (Crazy), great win vs a great team, neither of us got here easily, lol. Best of luck, let's put on a great Victory Bowl. cheers! gdb

Congrats Grandadb looks like this title game will be your 30th title if you win it.

By CrazyRazor
3/07/2018 12:25 am
GG GrandadB! It was poetic justice that my team fall apart in the 2nd half of this one, after holding their composure late in the last two games to get here. I was worried about your 2-QB system. Looks like I was right in being worried. Still, I kept it close. Congrats on the Victory Bowl Title! Until next season!