The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2019 Season Game Thread

By raidergreg69
2/13/2018 8:53 pm
GG Grandad, the Crusaders just can't beat upper echelon teams. We aren't far off but we're just possible playoff filler for now.

By jlyman
2/13/2018 9:02 pm
Good game, Crush! You had my QB on his heels the whole game. I've gotta get my O-line in better shape than that.

By Dash
2/13/2018 10:13 pm
GG Stampede. Totally deserved to lose that game..too many big plays given up at critical times..too many lapses on offensive..my QB came out for a series and was never the same..4 picks on the day and most of all..MY 100 ACC KICKER needs to be CUT! Cant make a FG to save his life 0/2 on the day in a 4 pt loss..talk about frustrating.

PS: and i made you fumble 4x and u got 3 back lol
Last edited at 2/13/2018 10:15 pm

By Infinity on Trial
2/14/2018 9:21 am
Dash wrote:
MY 100 ACC KICKER needs to be CUT! Cant make a FG to save his life 0/2 on the day in a 4 pt loss..talk about frustrating.

I have struggled with this at times, and came to realize the value of a reliable kick holder. It looks like your holder is a RB with a rating of 17. I don't know for sure what effect this has, but you might consider using one of your QBs, with a rating in the 40s, and see if it helps.

By trslick
2/14/2018 10:43 am
GG Burn

By Dash
2/14/2018 12:36 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
Dash wrote:
MY 100 ACC KICKER needs to be CUT! Cant make a FG to save his life 0/2 on the day in a 4 pt loss..talk about frustrating.

I have struggled with this at times, and came to realize the value of a reliable kick holder. It looks like your holder is a RB with a rating of 17. I don't know for sure what effect this has, but you might consider using one of your QBs, with a rating in the 40s, and see if it helps.

thank fini..i'll look into it.

By Infinity on Trial
2/14/2018 12:41 pm
I'm told by setherick that long snapper has effect on accuracy as well.

By GrandadB - League Admin
2/14/2018 4:02 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
GG Grandad, the Crusaders just can't beat upper echelon teams. We aren't far off but we're just possible playoff filler for now.

I agree RG, the Crusaders are not far away from being LC contenders. I also caught a good sim on that game and there's not much you can do when that happens. The Dragons are susceptible to upsets and can really go off track sometimes, the defense is pretty solid and it usually comes down to how the QBs are doing and how much pressure is being put on them. cheers!

By Mcarovil
2/15/2018 6:02 pm
Yeah man. I was surprised at that outcome for sure.

CrazyRazor wrote:
That one hurt, Mcarovil. I know it was at your place, but it still hurt.

By raidergreg69
2/15/2018 8:39 pm
GG Lyon Kings, I couldn't stop your running game, had no sacks, and your defense just intercepted another pass lol.