League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2018 Season

By JDOM
12/07/2017 11:26 pm
GG Pernbronze.

Could have gone either way towards the end there with the onsides recovery and a bone head fumble by my RB.

By jlyman
12/08/2017 12:17 am
Good game, casualcnote!

Man, it's hard when your starting QB is out so you are starting your #2, he gets knocked out of the game and you have to bring in your FA #3 QB who was just signed a couple weeks ago. And then he gets knocked out of the game too! So I had my TE and WR taking snaps at QB towards the end of the game there.

We had a few chances to pull it out, but your defense held tough.

By raymattison21
12/08/2017 8:08 am
jlyman wrote:
Good game, casualcnote!

Man, it's hard when your starting QB is out so you are starting your #2, he gets knocked out of the game and you have to bring in your FA #3 QB who was just signed a couple weeks ago. And then he gets knocked out of the game too! So I had my TE and WR taking snaps at QB towards the end of the game there.

We had a few chances to pull it out, but your defense held tough.

That's got to be a first in this game. I can't even remember losing one qb to injury ....but three!

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/08/2017 8:37 am
raymattison21 wrote:

That's got to be a first in this game. I can't even remember losing one qb to injury ....but three!

Definitely a first! never saw anything close to that with any of my teams or others, yikes!! Two out of 3 QBs are listed "questionable" with the third being "probable".

By trslick
12/08/2017 10:00 am
GG Burn

By jlyman
12/08/2017 6:10 pm
GrandadB wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:

Definitely a first! never saw anything close to that with any of my teams or others, yikes!! Two out of 3 QBs are listed "questionable" with the third being "probable".

Yeah, I have to play my probable, even though he's not quite to the point I would feel comfortable playing him. Then I have my WR and TE as my #2 and #3. It's going to be an interesting season.

By CrazyRazor
12/10/2017 8:58 pm
GG kicker10bog. It was a lot closer than the final score. Your team is a tough one! Best of luck in your division!

By kicker10bog
12/10/2017 9:16 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
GG kicker10bog. It was a lot closer than the final score. Your team is a tough one! Best of luck in your division!

Thanks, CrazyRazor! GG to you too. Those blitzes killed my offense.

By jlyman
12/10/2017 11:43 pm
Good game, Phantoms! That was a crazy one. I think we shot ourselves in the foot to blow the lead we had. We had plenty of chances to make something happen in the end and just couldn't capitalize.

By Wolveraider
12/11/2017 11:29 am
Good game Cobras....well at least we kept it close for the 1st quarter....I'm guessing you had to suspend your starters for the first quarter for being late to a team meeting. Then they took us out to the woodshed.

Bring on the Maine Event!