League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2043 Season Thread

By GrandadB - League Admin
6/26/2022 6:27 am
Alright! pre-season is done, hope you had a good camp and have improved your roster. Will have a look and see how the first 3 rounds of draftees went, will post the best boomers. Good luck, and welcome to our new owners this season..... Shanman/ACity Cougars, Kezz/Dakota Dragons, jab/NO Voodoo, and Ben/Okla Outlaws. Best of luck everyone, its great to have a full league.

Re: 2043 Season Thread

6/27/2022 4:42 am
good LC rematch Monarchs/Sean, am wondering whether or not jdb has made some adjustments to the code/version. Both teams totaled 77 pass attempts, and there wasnt one sack or pick! Last season, my QB threw a pick once every 30 plays, and was sacked once per 10 !! I thought we would reallly be in trouble when the game started and Im seeing 3 man DL lines on over 2/3 of the plays, plus all the passing, then I realized that I had not changed the off/def gameplan from the pre-season, where I also had the fatigue settings less than 20 to give all the players equal reps. I dont know, maybe that works better, especially seeing that the game was against the LC winner from last season. Crazy start to the season but Im going to take it.

Canton Crush QB Thomas runs off the field in shock after not throwing a pick or getting sacked in a game.
Last edited at 6/27/2022 4:46 am

By Phaldun
6/27/2022 11:07 am
Only fitting that I faced my former team on the first game of the season. GG Trist. I still cannot generate near the amount of offensive numbers I used to.

By CrazyRazor
6/27/2022 11:13 am
GG Atlantic City

By Seanito
6/27/2022 1:01 pm
Yeah...that was interesting. As much as you threw the ball, I was kinda waiting for an INT. Could just be one of those games! Good luck the rest of the way!

GrandadB wrote:
good LC rematch Monarchs/Sean, am wondering whether or not jdb has made some adjustments to the code/version. Both teams totaled 77 pass attempts, and there wasnt one sack or pick! Last season, my QB threw a pick once every 30 plays, and was sacked once per 10 !! I thought we would reallly be in trouble when the game started and Im seeing 3 man DL lines on over 2/3 of the plays, plus all the passing, then I realized that I had not changed the off/def gameplan from the pre-season, where I also had the fatigue settings less than 20 to give all the players equal reps. I dont know, maybe that works better, especially seeing that the game was against the LC winner from last season. Crazy start to the season but Im going to take it.

Canton Crush QB Thomas runs off the field in shock after not throwing a pick or getting sacked in a game.

By trslick
6/27/2022 6:02 pm
GG Assassins

By andrewjolson71
6/28/2022 7:25 pm
I thought the same thing about sacks! I did notice there were no INTs in my game, but just chalked that one up to a good game and some luck. Haha

By trslick
6/29/2022 7:49 am
GG Windjammers

By ctiger77
6/29/2022 8:02 am
GG Witches I stole that

6/29/2022 10:57 am
WOW! what a game that was Cmate/Assns!! You dominated the first 3 qtrs, your DEs were all over my QB, your offense moved better than any other Ive seen against us the past season, and you mustve been shaking your head when we grabbed the lead with less the 2 min to go. But, our GL defense got burned by the 311 pass and won the game for you. Lookin good, best of luck rest of the season, you have a good shot at the LC this season based on how good you looked in that one.
Last edited at 6/29/2022 11:37 am