League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2043 Season Thread

By GrandadB - League Admin
8/03/2022 2:27 am
Congrats Ukrain/Mud Dogs! for both getting into the playoffs and knocking us out of them. The TO's killed us in that one, plus the injuries and starting an OL that was all backups, was hoping we could get by that game while the starters healed up, but not to be. GL the rest of the PO's, great to see you improving and competing my friend.

By Pittball1
8/03/2022 5:50 pm
Back at ya Bombers, Good luck the rest of the way

By trslick
8/05/2022 8:32 am
GG Snappers

By JB90
8/05/2022 10:19 am
Gg bulldogs same as my last game could have went either way

By Phaldun
8/05/2022 11:53 am
Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the divisional game between casualcnote's Marauders and my Mohicans. I'm thinking there was a bit of luck for us and the game plan just fell into place. Sometimes "dems da breaks."

By Redneckgopher
8/05/2022 3:55 pm
GG Mud Dogs

8/07/2022 4:10 am
Looking at the Conference finals, and see that two of the four teams were our last two games, which was a pretty tough finish to the reg season! We lost to the Riptide 20-22, and shut out the Snappers 17-0 but paid the price for that win with several injuries.

So, we lost the first round bye to the Riptide and go into first round vs the Mud Dogs, with half the OL and my high rated TE out, thanks to those last 2 games, lol. Run into a hot Mud Dog team & sim, now we get to watch the CC games, good luck to all.

"Ohh, noo" Canton Crush fan.......
Last edited at 8/08/2022 4:50 am

8/08/2022 4:42 am
Congrats to the Mohicans and Riptide, which gives the Elite League 2 different teams in the final from the previous season, imho that is much better for a league than 2 or 3 peats or more. The Mohicans went from winning 8 games the previous season to 13 and the Division Crown this season. The team mustve taken to the name and color change! No social protest! lol, yet. The Riptide had 14 wins, best in the Stripes Conference, has won the Gibbs Division 4 seasons in a row and the LC in the 2040 season. The Ai has the Rips favored by 2 points in the final. Good luck to both, may it be a memorable game.

Also, congrats to the Rocks and Snappers on making it to the CC games, something that continues to become more difficult in the Elite League with the addition of owners/coaches with successful experience and game knowledge.

Last edited at 8/08/2022 4:52 am

By Redneckgopher
8/08/2022 11:01 am
Good Game Red Rocks

Started out a bit slow for us but then Newman got hot. Our TE Beck has been the leading receiver on the team all season allowing the entire WR corp to slack off and party on! Seriously tho we will need a team effort to make the next game competitive. Our vote for team MVP is Harry Beck