League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2040 GG Thread

By Phaldun
12/08/2021 1:59 pm
Ok NONE of yall have anything to ***** and cry about because............because....... I lost to the AI............I lost to the AI.........Awe man.....I feel so low. I'm telling ya we are just like the Bengals. We are not consistent. One week we beat Crazy, the next we lose to the frackin AI!
Last edited at 12/08/2021 1:59 pm

By trslick
12/08/2021 2:06 pm
GG Boston

By CrazyRazor
12/08/2021 2:33 pm
Phaldun wrote:
Ok NONE of yall have anything to ***** and cry about because............because....... I lost to the AI............I lost to the AI.........Awe man.....I feel so low. I'm telling ya we are just like the Bengals. We are not consistent. One week we beat Crazy, the next we lose to the frackin AI!

My team's not any good this season. I missed the draft & cut 6 out of 7, I think. No big deal beating me in this version.
I haven't even looked at anything of the data being posted in setherick's league.

By pdoug20
12/08/2021 9:56 pm
Just watched my team block 4 punts against Tallahassee- they have an OL as a punter. It was one of the few times that a game became unenjoyable to watch for me. Good luck, Tallahassee...

By IoanBlood
12/10/2021 2:33 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:
Two blocked punts in one game? I thought 4.6 made blocked punts less frequent. Now, I'm concerned that my guy was positioned in the wrong lineup, I couldn't find any rules saying anything about how to lineup your punt returns. If there is anything, please let me know and I want to apologize if I may have unknowingly broken any rules.

Charleston Geechee don't have a Punter. That's what happened to me in another league. Not your fault. Punt blocks will happen if an Out Of Position player is at Punter.

Not quite right. It is also depending on punting skills. Timing should be around 70 - 75 and better.

That's right! I forgot. So if you can find a non-Punter with Punt Timing better than 70 he'll do just fine! (Good luck with that!)

That has to be proved. But an original punter with timing <70 is prone to be blocked more often.

He wasn't asking about a **** Punter Ioanblood. He was asking if he broke any rules blocking punts. The answer he was looking for was "NO".

If you wanna talk about a Punter and what Punt Timing us necessary, why don't you PM Charleston Geechee GM. I'm sure he would appreciate that.

YOU ARE STILL THE STUPID KID I LEARNED TO KNOW.
I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THAT EVEN A PUNTER IS PRONE TO BLOCKS IF HIS SKILLS ARE ABYSMAL.

By CrazyRazor
12/10/2021 3:02 am
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:
Two blocked punts in one game? I thought 4.6 made blocked punts less frequent. Now, I'm concerned that my guy was positioned in the wrong lineup, I couldn't find any rules saying anything about how to lineup your punt returns. If there is anything, please let me know and I want to apologize if I may have unknowingly broken any rules.

Charleston Geechee don't have a Punter. That's what happened to me in another league. Not your fault. Punt blocks will happen if an Out Of Position player is at Punter.

Not quite right. It is also depending on punting skills. Timing should be around 70 - 75 and better.

That's right! I forgot. So if you can find a non-Punter with Punt Timing better than 70 he'll do just fine! (Good luck with that!)

That has to be proved. But an original punter with timing <70 is prone to be blocked more often.

He wasn't asking about a **** Punter Ioanblood. He was asking if he broke any rules blocking punts. The answer he was looking for was "NO".

If you wanna talk about a Punter and what Punt Timing us necessary, why don't you PM Charleston Geechee GM. I'm sure he would appreciate that.

YOU ARE STILL THE STUPID KID I LEARNED TO KNOW.
I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THAT EVEN A PUNTER IS PRONE TO BLOCKS IF HIS SKILLS ARE ABYSMAL.

I guess that means you're not gonna private message the two teams without Punters.
Last edited at 12/10/2021 3:05 am

By trslick
12/11/2021 8:35 pm
GG Phantoms

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/13/2021 10:06 am
GG trs/Bulldogs, that was a shock, you ran all over us, will take a close look at the both the play matchups and DL/LB crew on that one. GL rest of the season.

By trslick
12/13/2021 1:53 pm
GG Crush

By Nyses12u
12/13/2021 5:28 pm
That escalated quickly over a punter lol