Main - League News/General Discussion

2040 GG Thread

By CrazyRazor
12/06/2021 3:35 am
Welcome to the **** show!! (V4.6)

Re: 2040 GG Thread

By Phaldun
12/06/2021 12:02 pm
My QB took off and ran with the ball for the first time. I didn't know they could do that. I have also knowticed that the QB shuffles around the pocket more and also runs outside the pocket when pressured. This extends plays and creates a more realistic feel. My QB also got sacked a **** of a lot more.
Last edited at 12/06/2021 12:24 pm

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/06/2021 2:21 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
Welcome to the **** show!! (V4.6)

Its just another version, like a puzzle. Like any, there are things I dont like about 4.6 and things about it that I do like about it. Bottom line is how you play it to win on a consistent basis, and I think that is more difficult than it was in 4.5. There's a lot of good, updated info/data that you can review in the league forum for Big Data. https://bigdata.myfootballnow.com/forums
Last edited at 12/06/2021 2:22 pm

By trslick
12/06/2021 3:00 pm
GG Wild

By MVRowner
12/06/2021 3:47 pm
Two blocked punts in one game? I thought 4.6 made blocked punts less frequent. Now, I'm concerned that my guy was positioned in the wrong lineup, I couldn't find any rules saying anything about how to lineup your punt returns. If there is anything, please let me know and I want to apologize if I may have unknowingly broken any rules.

By CrazyRazor
12/06/2021 4:36 pm
MVRowner wrote:
Two blocked punts in one game? I thought 4.6 made blocked punts less frequent. Now, I'm concerned that my guy was positioned in the wrong lineup, I couldn't find any rules saying anything about how to lineup your punt returns. If there is anything, please let me know and I want to apologize if I may have unknowingly broken any rules.

Charleston Geechee don't have a Punter. That's what happened to me in another league. Not your fault. Punt blocks will happen if an Out Of Position player is at Punter.

By IoanBlood
12/07/2021 4:00 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:

Charleston Geechee don't have a Punter. That's what happened to me in another league. Not your fault. Punt blocks will happen if an Out Of Position player is at Punter.

Not quite right. It is also depending on punting skills. Timing should be around 70 - 75 and better.

By CrazyRazor
12/07/2021 7:20 pm
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:

Not quite right. It is also depending on punting skills. Timing should be around 70 - 75 and better.

That's right! I forgot. So if you can find a non-Punter with Punt Timing better than 70 he'll do just fine! (Good luck with that!)

By IoanBlood
12/08/2021 2:04 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:

That's right! I forgot. So if you can find a non-Punter with Punt Timing better than 70 he'll do just fine! (Good luck with that!)

That has to be proved. But an original punter with timing <70 is prone to be blocked more often.

By CrazyRazor
12/08/2021 2:45 am
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
IoanBlood wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:
MVRowner wrote:

That has to be proved. But an original punter with timing <70 is prone to be blocked more often.

He wasn't asking about a **** Punter Ioanblood. He was asking if he broke any rules blocking punts. The answer he was looking for was "NO".

If you wanna talk about a Punter and what Punt Timing us necessary, why don't you PM Charleston Geechee GM. I'm sure he would appreciate that.