League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2044 Season GG thread

By Phaldun
12/19/2022 2:18 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
GG Boston. I didn't expect to get lucky a 2nd time. Good luck the rest of the way!

Hey now it is I who feel lucky for the win. Your team has very dangerous big play ability. The first play from scrimmage I thought we lost. Before this I think you beat me 4 times in a row. I'm glad the Bengals beat the Brady's bunch!

By Redneckgopher
12/21/2022 9:17 am
GG Bandits

slow game where we both struggled, but we'll take the win

By Action-Jackson
12/21/2022 11:44 am
GG you dominated really. Took my offense away almost completely.

By Phaldun
12/21/2022 4:19 pm
Good game Lion Kings.

By trslick
12/23/2022 11:16 am
Congrats to Boston!

By Phaldun
12/23/2022 12:44 pm
Thank you Trislic. Wow this LC game was yet another example of a lower tier player stepping up big when it counts. The offensive MVP was WR John Grahm. He might be a bit of a dum dum and not very disciplined, but just like when we won the LCG 2 seasons ago he came through in the clutch with 1 rushing TD and 1 receiving TD. Redneckedgopher, your defense is thick and very difficult to score points on. Good job containing star rookie WR John Smoke Johnson. Everybody that plays my team knows they have no choice but to double cover him. Thankfully this opens the door of opportunity for others. This year's LCG was an absolute nail biter and could have gone either way.
Last edited at 12/23/2022 12:50 pm

By Redneckgopher
12/23/2022 12:59 pm
Good win Phaldun
I wish I’d had more time to prepare but you did a great job limiting us. QB was running for his life most game and making mistakes
Congratulations on the Chapionship

You would make a great commish

By Phaldun
12/25/2022 12:53 pm
Redneckgopher wrote:

I have never tried that before. Wonder if it involves a lot more time because I barely have time for the 3 teams I own now. Suppose I could try if there are enough votes or players here who would approve.

By Action-Jackson
12/25/2022 2:42 pm
Phaldun wrote:
Redneckgopher wrote:

I have never tried that before. Wonder if it involves a lot more time because I barely have time for the 3 teams I own now. Suppose I could try if there are enough votes or players here who would approve.

I don't know why not. I hope the league finds a commish and continues. I have no experience either but willing to do it if needed.