Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2039 Season GG Thread

By trslick
10/04/2021 9:42 am
GG Crazy

By Phaldun
10/04/2021 11:33 am
GG Red Necked gopher. It was exactly 17 I think.

By Redneckgopher
10/04/2021 12:23 pm
Gg Phantoms

17 it was

By Phaldun
10/04/2021 1:22 pm
Redneckgopher wrote:
Gg Phantoms

17 it was

Wait.....Hey Crazy, is it 17 and under or 16 and under? I mean....Do you count 17 and say GG....or do you not count the 17th point and no say GG?

By CrazyRazor
10/05/2021 4:15 am
Phaldun wrote:
Redneckgopher wrote:
Gg Phantoms

17 it was

Wait.....Hey Crazy, is it 17 and under or 16 and under? I mean....Do you count 17 and say GG....or do you not count the 17th point and no say GG?

Less than 17

You don't get a GG from me if the margin is 17

By Redneckgopher
10/05/2021 7:54 am
CrazyRazor wrote:

Less than 17

Does that include a tough battle a margin of 10 , but where you pick up a TD late when they went for it on 4th? You would think you would have an algorithm for that to normalize the wins to a GG dataset

By CrazyRazor
10/05/2021 6:05 pm
Redneckgopher wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Less than 17

Does that include a tough battle a margin of 10 , but where you pick up a TD late when they went for it on 4th? You would think you would have an algorithm for that to normalize the wins to a GG dataset

I don't watch my games. I haven't watched them since v4.5 first came out. Maybe even on the tail end of v4.4. I have had zero interest in watching games for a long, long time. I look at the score & nothing more...... (occasionally I'll check the box score by quarters).

By Redneckgopher
10/05/2021 10:32 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:

I don't watch my games. I haven't watched them since v4.5 first came out. Maybe even on the tail end of v4.4. I have had zero interest in watching games for a long, long time. I look at the score & nothing more...... (occasionally I'll check the box score by quarters).

So you are saying you could have missed out on a really really good game that ended with a 17-18 point spread, and wouldn't have even offered the bloke a tongue in check "good game punk"

I will now have to rethink my priorities before I have a meltdown or according to Montgomery Burns, "an unrequested fission surplus."

By Phaldun
10/06/2021 2:15 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
Redneckgopher wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

Less than 17

Well that reminds me of those advanced Aliens that have merged male and females together into one ***......for all of them. I mean now they just simulate their offspring like those Boovs from the Home movie. My point is that they are missing the whole snap of the apple by thinking *** is just a useless waste of time. They forgot how good it is.

By CrazyRazor
10/06/2021 4:16 am
Redneckgopher wrote:

So you are saying you could have missed out on a really really good game that ended with a 17-18 point spread, and wouldn't have even offered the bloke a tongue in check "good game punk"

I will now have to rethink my priorities before I have a meltdown or according to Montgomery Burns, "an unrequested fission surplus."

In my opinion a game that ends with a deficit of more than 2 TD's is not a Good Game by the losing team.

I see no reason in reminding one or being reminded of that in a post.