League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

League 35

By CooterBrown
8/06/2018 12:54 pm
Ok guys. Got a new season starting over in Custom 35 and we could sure use a few good owners to jump in. So if anyone, or any of you newer guys are considering taking on another team, would love to have ya. Got a couple of playoff teams avaiable. GdadB even left a perennial league champ in Tucson open. Sure hate to see another league die, any questions or help needed, feel free to ask anytime.

Re: League 35

By TarquinTheDark
5/05/2019 1:14 pm
It's a great league!

By punisher
10/21/2019 6:10 pm
Cust 35 = https://cust35.myfootballnow.com/

By CooterBrown
10/21/2019 6:20 pm
Thanks on the repost, punisher. And cmon, I know some of you guys, vets as well as newer folks,like the gritty challenge. We really are a good league, just some of our older owners are short on time to keep their perspective teams.

By punisher
10/21/2019 6:22 pm
CooterBrown wrote:
Thanks on the repost, punisher. And cmon, I know some of you guys, vets as well as newer folks,like the gritty challenge. We really are a good league, just some of our older owners are short on time to keep their perspective teams.

your welcome

they might be scaried to take a challenge ....maybe if you challenge them they will join and try to beat you where they can.

By CooterBrown
10/21/2019 6:28 pm
Um, punisher, I ain't that crazy. I may be a decent GM/owner here at MFN. But I ain't about to throw down any gauntlet to anyone. There are plenty of qualified guys that can whup my teams on Sundays or any day of the week! Old adage " Never beg for an a$$ beatin cus someone will surely oblige ya". LOL