League Forums

Main - League Help

Differences?

By CooterBrown
12/26/2017 12:54 am
Oh hey guys, I know GrandadB informed me that in this league the pre-season is only 2 games and not the usual four. Any other real differences or quirks to be aware of?
Oh, and the helmets and logos......totally BAD***! Whoever did the designs on all those, hats off to ya!!!

Re: Differences?

By raidergreg69
12/26/2017 6:16 am
Yes, both free agency periods are shorter than normal. Predraft we have 3 weeks of FA instead of the usual 5 and late free agency is shortened from 3 to 2 weeks.

By CooterBrown
12/26/2017 1:18 pm
That's a great deal on the shorter Free Agent periods! I am a little concerned about being shorter on the preseason games which will reduce condioning, backup experience, learning plays, etc. ,but hey , the joy of being new and different. Just mainly on a conditioning p.o.v..

By Mcarovil
12/26/2017 10:33 pm
I haven’t paid much attention to it, but I believe everyone on the roster should be at full conditioning after the 2preseason games. Play learning is a different story.

CooterBrown wrote:
That's a great deal on the shorter Free Agent periods! I am a little concerned about being shorter on the preseason games which will reduce condioning, backup experience, learning plays, etc. ,but hey , the joy of being new and different. Just mainly on a conditioning p.o.v..
Last edited at 12/26/2017 10:33 pm