The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Boardwalk Sports Talk

By Kirby
3/18/2020 6:02 am
Atlantic City welcomes new football franchise

It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day in Atlantic City. What was the Golden Pterodactyl’s of Star City, is now the Golden Sharks of Atlantic City. We managed to catch up with new owner Kirby on what’s in store for Atlantic City’s newest sports team:

“It feels great to be able to announce my purchase of this franchise. It’s all change for this organisation as we embark on our quest for domination. It’s been too long that this team has been living in the shadows of others.

Effective immediately I’d like to announce the hire of new Head Coach Gregory Gibney. He is an experienced coach and one I have absolute confidence in. Joining him will be new defensive co-ordinator Matthew Campos.

We have undergone an obvious style change, however I didn’t want to venture too far from our past and thus have kept the golden theme within the team. I’m proud to show you our new helmet for the upcoming season...”

“I think I speak for everyone when I say this is exciting times for the franchise and I hope to see as many of you at the Boardwalk Arena as possible for week one!”

The Golden Sharks own the third overall pick in the upcoming draft, and with a wealth of talent in the upcoming draft class it’ll be interesting to see which way they decide to go with their pick.