League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Entire Offensive Line

By gavinking2002
10/17/2020 10:56 pm
If you need O line help, any of my starters are available for draft picks (3-5 rounds range). I have so many rookie and young linemen that the older guys you may need just for a one year run will come cheap.

Re: Entire Offensive Line

By CrazyRazor
10/18/2020 2:00 am
Maybe you should check your Private Messages. I sent you some suggestions on players you might want to cut to save money toward your salary cap.

You should at least have the decency to respond to that suggestion. It's obvious you have time to respond, since you've continuously sent me trade offers for guys I don't want.

By gavinking2002
10/18/2020 10:55 am
I am sorry that me not responding to you offends you. You rejected my trades so I moved on. I didn’t reply because I don’t want to chat with you about my team and strategy. Move on like I did when you rejected my trade. No hard feelings but I am going to run my team how I want. If I take every suggestion you send me, then you are running my team.

If trump and pelosi haven’t spoke in a year then it’s reasonable that fantasy football managers wouldn’t private chat back and forth over the last 5 days
Last edited at 10/18/2020 11:06 am

By CrazyRazor
10/18/2020 11:24 am
Offend me? You didn't offend me. You disrespected me. I was decent enough to explain to you why I rejected your trades. I don't understand why you couldn't show the same courtesy, but was rude enough to continue to send trade offers.

The word "Negotiation" is defined as - "discussion aimed at reaching an agreement."

You might want to remember that. And don't worry. I won't make anymore suggestions. Thanks for releasing one of your better DL. I picked him up off waivers. Had you taken my advice you could have kept him & your team would've been better for it.

Sometimes taking one's advice, that has more experience than you, can be beneficial.
Last edited at 10/18/2020 11:31 am

By CrazyRazor
10/18/2020 11:26 am
This is not fantasy football. This is a football simulation. There's a big difference there.

By gavinking2002
10/18/2020 11:57 am
26-3

By CrazyRazor
10/18/2020 2:26 pm
I assume that means you think you're better at this than I am. LMAO

A shame our teams don't play more often, but now I'll make it a point to keep an eye on my schedule for when we do.