The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Congrats to League Champion

By punisher
3/06/2018 8:06 pm
Congrats to Glendora Dragons who won 27-19 over Salem Witches

this is Glendora Dragons 2nd super bowl title (2019 , 2017) in their 2nd super bowl appearance (2019 , 2017)

*side note : GrandadB i think you have won your 30th super bowl title congrats man on that achievement.

Re: Congrats to League Champion

By Dash
3/06/2018 8:32 pm
what a great game! back and forth. Congrats grandadB excellent season. CrazyRazor helluva job with that team tough break coming up short.

Key plays of the game..

Salem INT deep in Glendora territory. They were headed in to take back the lead,ultimately the Dragons drove the length of the field and got a TD from this Turnover.

https://theefl.myfootballnow.com/watch/934#168815

Salem missed FG which would've made it a 2 point game with about 7 mins left.

https://theefl.myfootballnow.com/watch/934#168859

Salem had a chance at the end in Glendora Territory but a sacked and 3 incompletions ended the game.

By kicker10bog
3/06/2018 9:52 pm
Congratulations, GDB!

By CooterBrown
3/06/2018 10:41 pm
Congrats to both GDB and CR on great seasons and a great Victory Bowl. Looking forward to the new upcoming season here in the EFL!!!

By trslick
3/07/2018 10:20 am
Nice job Gdad and CR, see you next season!

By GrandadB - League Admin
3/07/2018 1:26 pm
Great game CR, what a tough, hard fought battle, the Witches are an awesome team, I was surprised to win it after being on my side of the field most of the time and super poor field position, several punts nailed it inside the 10. Was also fortunate to get the long TD pass to McMullen, CB1 Luke "Popeye" Doyle had a blanket over him the whole game.

I was cringing on every 3rd & long, Greene converted several of them, he is a great QB and did it with rushers in his face and all over him.

At the end, I was hoping to get to my 30 or 40 to punt, but 2 sacks in a row, and Greene gets the ball at midfield with plenty of time, I was thinkin the sim would allow the TD and 50/50 on the 2 pt conversion, would have really been something if we had gone to OT, you would of had the "mo" at that point.

IMHO, the Elite FL is one of the best that there is in MFN, it is "Elite". I think there are more teams currently capabale of competing for and winning the LC than any other league that I have seen, And there are more teams moving up to playoff caliber level. Will be a fun off-season and draft coming up. Thanks to all who made this such a great season in the EFL. cheers! gdb
Last edited at 3/07/2018 1:35 pm

By GrandadB - League Admin
3/07/2018 1:28 pm
punisher wrote:

this is Glendora Dragons 2nd super bowl title (2019 , 2017) in their 2nd super bowl appearance (2019 , 2017)

*side note : GrandadB i think you have won your 30th super bowl title congrats man on that achievement.

thanks punisher, as always, I really like getting this message, lol. cheers!

By punisher
3/07/2018 2:19 pm
GrandadB wrote:
punisher wrote:

thanks punisher, as always, I really like getting this message, lol. cheers!

your welcome

By eyeballll
3/07/2018 6:45 pm
Congrats to both Grandad and CraRa for making the big game, and Congrats to Grandad for winning a really good, tight game! See you all next season, best of luck to all the owners...