League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Draft

By wolfie
12/25/2017 9:11 pm
my 4-7 are available , no they aren't worth much but ill trade for a higher pick or the right player , make an offer , once the trade option is available

Re: Draft

By Pernbronze
12/26/2017 7:24 pm
wolfie wrote:
my 4-7 are available , no they aren't worth much but ill trade for a higher pick or the right player , make an offer , once the trade option is available

Same

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/28/2017 11:21 am
Is going to be a very interesting off-season, the league is at full strength for team managers. At first glance, looks like there are some real good DBs in the top 20 for the first round and 3 WRs.
Only 1 or 2 LBs on the first page and 1 high rated DE. Going to take very good player evaluation skills and a lot of luck to make the 2 thru 5 rounds pay off. Aint it great when you pick a 3rd or 4th rounder and they go up 10+ in camp? On the flip side, it's a real bummer when your 1st or 2nd rounder drops 10 or more.
Last edited at 12/28/2017 11:34 am

By eyeballll
12/28/2017 4:42 pm
And, as this is the 2nd season since the allocation draft, make sure to RESIGN your TEAM, or you won't have one... it seems like in every league there's a few GM's that forget to do it, and guys like me will load up on amazing FA's, WOOT!! But seriously... sign ur guys...

By CrazyRazor
12/28/2017 8:32 pm
eyeballll wrote:
And, as this is the 2nd season since the allocation draft, make sure to RESIGN your TEAM, or you won't have one... it seems like in every league there's a few GM's that forget to do it, and guys like me will load up on amazing FA's, WOOT!! But seriously... sign ur guys...

I did that in NFL Fans League..... :'(

By eyeballll
12/28/2017 10:19 pm
I've done it too... sux...

By CooterBrown
12/29/2017 12:10 am
Uuummmmm, now wait a second? I think eyeball is trying to put the psyche out on me! LOL. Cus from what I am glancing at on this Milwaukee "train wreck", I must be blind and not see all these Amazing FA-to-be he is talking about on the Wild's roster. Heck, it looks like to me I got maybe a dozen or so guys that couldn't learn, run, or execute "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" no matter how much practice or alka-seltzers in their mouthpieces!!! There might be a couple that might make the Special Teams but that is only after months of laps with Coach Farmer Fran and we can't even get him outta retirement for this bunch!!! But I since it is around that time of year, I will consult Santa Claus and get him to check the list twice for these possible FA gems. Chuckles.