League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome CooterBrown as the new owner of Milwaukee!

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/20/2017 5:58 am
CooterBrown has just joined the league as the owner of Milwaukee. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome CooterBrown as the new owner of Milwaukee!

By GrandadB - League Admin
12/20/2017 6:06 am
Welcome Cooter, happy to have you join us. Cooter is another successful & experienced owner/coach to join our ranks. He recently won the LC in Cust L35, beating my Tuscon United team and preventing a 4-peat. Watchout for the Wild next season, cheers! gdb
Last edited at 12/20/2017 6:07 am

Re: Please welcome CooterBrown as the new owner of Milwaukee!

By CooterBrown
12/26/2017 12:39 am
Hey thanks GrandadB!!!! I really appreciate the invite and looking forward to seeing how I can match up in what will be my 4th league. from what GrandadB has said, most of you guys are pretty hands-on and experienced as owners/GMs. I am looking forward to the challenge of seeing how well the Wild can develop and grow.
The SD team I took over in League 35 was a real dumpster fire when I began with them. It took some time and a whole lotta luck to climb the mountain and win a title there, esp. over GrandadB. Even with his input,I still think luck helps sometimes. Is like playing poker: is always better to be "lucky" than good.
Anyways,from initial looks of this Milwaukee squad, it looks to be a long long uphill road to get this team even to respectable. So just to let some of you guys know, there will be a good amount of GM moves coming in the future. I see a few familiar faces ,but others of you I don't know, so just giving you a heads up. The building,drafting,nurturing a team is the part of this game I really really like the best!!! So, don't get all bent outta shape or read me the riot act if some kind of offer is made at ya...most of the time I am just seeing how the wind blows on any possible deal. And I always try to be fairly square...screwing folks over isn't good for the game and **** sure don't help somewhere in the future,and I try to always keep an eye for seasons down the road and not just the "here and now".
Anyways, Happy to be here. Good luck to you guys in the playoff hunt. Look forward to when next season begins. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you guys(or gals?)!!!!!!
Last edited at 12/26/2017 12:41 am