League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: New owners and League update

By GrandadB - League Admin
4/03/2024 3:12 pm
In addition to the standard announcements for new owners, I wanted to emphasize the importance of the two new additions to the Elite in the past 2 days, 3dSniper & JB40. With the new subscription plan going into effect, we have lost both a lot of players and leagues. Now we will find out who and what is going to survive and continue playing this game, and hopefully the game will both continue and improve. It will if I have anything to say and do about it.

My commitment to this league and the game is still strong, and the EFL is now the only league that requires a full selection of plays and diversified use, along with a roster that simulates RL pro football. As opposed to a roster full of WRs and CBs. It also puts more importance on player selection and roster management than other leagues due to the combination of play use and roster requirements.

So, if that is the way you think and prefer the game to be played, then you are in the right league. For those of you who were in any or all of the other 3 leagues that had the same rule (DFL, NCAA, & FCS), its a good time to really focus on play selection/use and roster improvement. This is YOUR league, keep it healthy, keep the play diversity high, help recruit others, see if we can have a full human ownership league. Post in the league forum, participate! .... and like EA Sports says .... "Get into the game!" (my version, ha!) Cheers! GdB

These are pics from semi-pro teams, Virginia Silverbacks, Seacoast Warhawks, and Western Connecticut Militia. I would be interested in converting teams to represent actual semi pro teams, let me know if you have a preference.

Last edited at 4/03/2024 3:14 pm