League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Sim Delay

By GrandadB - League Admin
2/02/2024 9:37 pm
thought it would be a good idea to take a couple days off in the EFL before starting the next season. good time for comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. In my opinion, it was a great season, and interesting PO, with surprises here and there, close finishes, and I hope all are enjoying the difference in the game play with our full play selection and diversity approach, I think its worth the effort to play the game that way. It has helped us use plays that were consistently at a disadvantage vs what I call "4.6 Optimum". If you dont know what that is, you can look in the General Help Forum and see the posts like Basic 4.6 Gameplan, Cheaters Guide, and others, which are based on data extraction and analysis. Some prefer to beat the code rather than play more of a football simulation.

We also now have only one team open, and new guys have picked up teams. Lets help out the new guys as best we can, offer advice if you see a roster weakness or problem or when you scout them and see a problem in the play selection/use. Hope we can get the Badgers picked up before early FA.
Last edited at 2/02/2024 9:44 pm