From this thread = https://mfn2.myfootballnow.com/community/1/3655?page=1
Today I am excited to announce the release of the 0.4.2 game engine! This release is not as significant as the 0.4.1 release was, but does have some cool updates. Here is the list of the majors:
* Weekly Player Awards - players of the week, players of the year, all-time team, etc - all are now going to be generated by the engine.
* Players are now assigned a hidden 'frame' attribute, which is the weight their body will trend towards. The further away their goal weight is from their frame, the less likely they will achieve it.
* All draftable players now have a 'do not draft' checkbox that will prevent them from being drafted, even if your auto draft rules put him at the top of the list.
* Speed and acceleration are now displayed relative to each other. Up till now, speed and acceleration were impacted by the weight of the player, so a lighter 90-speed player would be faster than a heavier 90-speed player. With this update, all 90-speed players will be the same speed, regardless of their weight. (Consequently, heavier players will have a natural cap to their speed and acceleration that they did not have before.)
* Penalties on change of possession no longer remove stats before the penalty
* Diving tackles have been added to reduce the defender escort incidents
* Additional text about injuries if a player is expected to return
* Rookies will develop faster, and their camps should show more significant movement.
* When a team gets awarded a waiver wire player during a single sim, they will drop to the end of the queue. This will reduce the ability of the worst team from grabbing all available waiver wire players.
* Bug where runners were going directly to the sideline should be fixed.
All leagues will begin to use the new engine after they complete their current season. Because of the issues during the last release, no leagues who have already turned into a new season will be given this engine.