League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Championship

By Shanman
8/10/2022 5:34 am
Congratulations to the Mohicans, this year's champs. Time for a parade! Also, excellent season Riptide in making the finals.

Re: Championship

By JB90
8/10/2022 6:39 am
Well played

By GrandadB - League Admin
8/10/2022 8:36 am
Congrats Phaldun & your Mohicans, great season and LC win.

Band leading the parade!
Last edited at 8/10/2022 9:00 am

By trslick
8/10/2022 10:33 am
Congrats to Boston!

By Phaldun
8/10/2022 11:28 am
First of all, I would like to thank the digital fans that filled our new home, (Six Nation Stadium), this season. We couldn't have done it without you.

On the serious I am humbled and surprised how this team was able to turn it around in about 1 1/2 seasons to win it all. The Mohicans had one of the absolute strongest running games this season and the Riptide shut it down in this LCG. Knowing they would be ready for the run, I still had to run the ball often because the Riptide D. They gave up lots of pass yards this season, but they led the league in sacks and their CBs and Safteys are scary good.

The Riptide D crushed the Mohican strong rush attack all game, but for this reason a few of our WRs were able to slip past their strong pass D for huge chunks of yardage. That was the key difference so I thank the Football Gods. The Elite Bowl MVP would have to go to QB Christopher Rash. This is also unexpected because he is not your typical QB you want throwing too many times, but he manages the game well if you can run the ball. My offensive player of the year is rookie WR Joseph Onasakenrat. For the defense it was WLB Michael Tharpe.

Good game Redneckedgopher.
Last edited at 8/10/2022 1:59 pm

By Pittball1
8/10/2022 6:33 pm
Congrats Phaldun

By Redneckgopher
8/10/2022 7:06 pm
Congrats Phaldun/Mohicans

Well played, you guys torched us good a few times. Not easy in 4.6
Great Season!