League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

This is it!!

By CrazyRazor
8/06/2022 10:41 am
I'll be leaving the game after all my season end for this very reason. This version is absolute garbage & I'm done with it.

Re: This is it!!

By Phaldun
8/06/2022 5:13 pm
CrazyRazor wrote:
I'll be leaving the game after all my season end for this very reason. This version is absolute garbage & I'm done with it.

Awe please don't go. You are one of the reasons I came back.

By CrazyRazor
8/06/2022 6:35 pm
I renewed for the next season. That one will be my last. I don’t even check this game on a daily anymore. That's how bad it's become.

By GrandadB - League Admin
8/07/2022 3:42 am
CrazyRazor wrote:
I renewed for the next season. That one will be my last. I don’t even check this game on a daily anymore. That's how bad it's become.

I have that feeling now and then, but it passes and I keep playin, especially when you find a play that works well in 4.6, or a player you find or draft with a low Ai rating that puts up inexplicable, consistent good stats and performance. I was looking over a team roster in another league that has dominated for 3 seasons, and I was shocked compared to other championship level rosters, the team stats also included a good passing game, which in 4.6 is practically unheard of. But... when you do the homework, look at the players and the plays that are being used & how often, check a couple of game logs, you will find a better way to play the game. Hope you change your mind, you're one of the "icons" here, and the Salem Witches would just not be the same. :)

By CrazyRazor
8/11/2022 5:46 pm
GrandadB wrote:
CrazyRazor wrote:

I have that feeling now and then, but it passes and I keep playin, especially when you find a play that works well in 4.6, or a player you find or draft with a low Ai rating that puts up inexplicable, consistent good stats and performance. I was looking over a team roster in another league that has dominated for 3 seasons, and I was shocked compared to other championship level rosters, the team stats also included a good passing game, which in 4.6 is practically unheard of. But... when you do the homework, look at the players and the plays that are being used & how often, check a couple of game logs, you will find a better way to play the game. Hope you change your mind, you're one of the "icons" here, and the Salem Witches would just not be the same. :)

I really don't have time for all of that nonsense. This game isn't what it used to be for me. I may consider trying to keep 2 or 3 teams. At the moment, that won't happen. Not really sure if anything will change my mind. I haven't watched game film in a couple years at least. It doesn't interest me to, anymore.

By Phaldun
8/12/2022 1:14 pm
Good choice to drop down to three teams. I barely have time for the three I manage. It does take a lot of work and time to study the matchups and plays of your opponents. I cannot fathom how anyone would have time for more than three.

I understand what Crazy is saying tho. In my opinion 4.6 only kinda improved one thing and that is the passing game. None of us are putting up 600 yards passing and 8 TD passes in one game anymore. I say kinda improved because it seems they made it too difficult to pass often or it's INT city. There is also still about two handfuls of plays that work and still most other plays never work well. But I came back because this is still the best football simulation I have ever played. Well also because I saw a message from Crazy wishing for me to return and he is a Bengals fan too. WHODEY!

By CrazyRazor
10/17/2022 10:16 pm
With the most recent news from JDB, you guys have me for at least one more season!