League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Congrats to League Champion

By punisher
10/26/2017 8:09 pm
Congrats to Glendora Dragons who won 24-21 over Maine Event.

this is Glendora Dragons 1st super bowl title (2017) in their 1st super bowl appearance (2017) and 1st super bowl for Elite Football League.

Re: Congrats to League Champion

By GrandadB - League Admin
10/26/2017 8:39 pm
This one will be my 20th "thanks punisher", always like making this post,lol. And thanks as always for posting the congrats, punisher. Was fortunate to win this one, with 4 interceptions, but it came down to holding the ball on the last offensive drive and eating up the clock to win it 24-21 after missing the FG. eyeball is as good as they get when it comes to an opposing owner, congrats to him and a great first season in the EFL. Now, lets move forward and see if we can turn it into a fun and enjoyable league for all, thanks again to my friends who signed up for a team right away, appreciate the consideration and support. cheers, gdb

By punisher
10/26/2017 8:54 pm
GrandadB wrote:
This one will be my 20th "thanks punisher", always like making this post,lol. And thanks as always for posting the congrats, punisher. Was fortunate to win this one, with 4 interceptions, but it came down to holding the ball on the last offensive drive and eating up the clock to win it 24-21 after missing the FG. eyeball is as good as they get when it comes to an opposing owner, congrats to him and a great first season in the EFL. Now, lets move forward and see if we can turn it into a fun and enjoyable league for all, thanks again to my friends who signed up for a team right away, appreciate the consideration and support. cheers, gdb

your welcome

By Otterpop
10/26/2017 9:07 pm
Congratulations for winning the 1st Annual Victory Bowl

By eyeballll
10/26/2017 9:25 pm
GrandadB wrote:

Good Game, Grandad! You tried to give it to me, and I just couldn't take advantage of it! You doubled my yards, and it didn't matter how many times you turned it over, your offense just moved the ball better than mine did... and your run game is untouchable! It was a fun game to watch, some strange plays... I look forward to giving it another try next season!

10/26/2017 9:25 pm
MLB Gene Bensen doing the Dragon victory yell!

Last edited at 10/27/2017 9:23 am

By hkpman7180
10/27/2017 7:11 am
Congrats.....GrandadB.......... you deserved it .....

10/27/2017 1:23 pm
Mrs Bukowski, the team launderer for the Dragons, wasnt as excited about the big win as everyone else.

By dangitdarnit
10/27/2017 8:27 pm

By Pernbronze
11/01/2017 8:09 pm
dangitdarnit wrote:

Why did 2 people respond exactly this way?