League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

By GrandadB - League Admin
11/12/2021 9:25 am
We will be going into the latest game version, 4.6 this season. If you havnt played it yet or are not aware, it is a significant difference from 4.5

There has been a lot posted about it in other leagues and in the General Forum and you can get a good review of it from the following post/thread in the Legends league.

https://lol.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/565?page=1

Re: 4.6

By Seanito
11/29/2021 8:53 am
Well now I see what all the fuss was about. I'm 3 possessions into my first preseason game and I've managed to actually ATTEMPT five passes while also giving up five sacks. Yikes....

11/30/2021 10:40 pm
Seanito wrote:
Well now I see what all the fuss was about. I'm 3 possessions into my first preseason game and I've managed to actually ATTEMPT five passes while also giving up five sacks. Yikes....

If you havnt played a season in Beta/4.6, I highly recommend reviewing the threads on the differences. Sacks are up, esp on long pass plays. There are passing plays that work better than they did in 4.5. A lot of analysis is going on in the Big Data League, with a continual update on play performance in spreadsheets.

By Seanito
12/01/2021 6:48 am
Yes, I appreciate the tips. My buddy who first introduced me to this game pointed me to the same material. I'd just gotten to understanding the last version and I'm not sure I have the patience to learn it all again. And to be bored senseless in the process.

12/01/2021 1:58 pm
Seanito wrote:
Yes, I appreciate the tips. My buddy who first introduced me to this game pointed me to the same material. I'd just gotten to understanding the last version and I'm not sure I have the patience to learn it all again. And to be bored senseless in the process.

Its not hard to understand, and if you like more offense than defense, then you will not like 4.6. But, if you like having to adapt and use a different strategy, AND, you like winning a lot more than you like losing, then you will like 4.6. I can save you a lot of time on what to do in 4.6, just pm me.